Stories of life in the suburbs with Husband and our daughter Squishy and son Button!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Moving Forward...

Honesty check: I'm losing interest in writing this blog. The current star date is 3/26/2011 and my last post was about 10/2010. I really wanted to post about milestones as they happened with Squishy, but seriously, I just don't remember. Writing became a chore, and I love writing. I'm making the executive Expert Mommy decision to jump forward to present day stories.

I'm good at telling stories. I can't put that another way. Sometimes my husband will tell me something that I had nothing to do with, and when we are together with a different group of people, he will ask me to tell the story because I tell it better.
I can memorize songs, TV shows, lines, plays, movies. I used to be able to do the whole script (with proper inflections) for Homeward Bound. "My name is Chance. I know it sounds odd, but most names are if you think about them long enough...maybe even yours!" Gotta love that Michael J. Fox.

I'd like to re-invent this blog to be my telling stories about life as a mommy. I'm jumping forward to right now.

Here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment