Stories of life in the suburbs with Husband and our daughter Squishy and son Button!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Distractions and Applications

I've been Crafty McCrafterson the last few days. One of my friends had a baby boy, and I fashioned him a green hat much like one we saw in a photography book at a kiosk in the mall. I also made Squishy a hat for this fall. I love it, but that's just me. It might be like a pug hat: so ugly that it's cute. I'm really just trying to use up some yarn to make room for new yarn!

I'm also starting on another hat for Squishy using the pink tiny tiny yarn I used to make her hats while I was a Stir Crazy Preggie.

Hmmm...all this crafting lately...I wonder if that's why the kitchen isn't clean. And that laundry pile over there is getting big.

A green knitted beanie with button detail.

Pink design with ribbing, almost finished. See others here.

Anyway, I'm getting back into the groove of knitting, it's helping curb my snacking habit. Also, I applied to school! I hope my 4.0 gets me in, and that all my existing credits transfer. Who knows, I'll take anything at this point. I'm just really excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment