Stories of life in the suburbs with Husband and our daughter Squishy and son Button!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh Button, My Button

I feel bad that I didn't keep a detailed journal of my first pregnancy. I should do that next time around. Which is this time around. That's right, folks! I'm a preggie once more.

This is what I'm calling a planned surprise. All the literature and everyone I talked to said that it would take a few months for everything to get back to normal after an IUD removal. Being an expert planner, I got mine taken out in early September so the few months of trying would time out perfectly with age differences and our ultimate family plan.

Oops.

It only took two weeks! I will not complain about this. I know how much trouble people can have getting pregnant. I could tour with my uber-fertility. Maybe in Vegas.

Anyway, there's a little Button on the way.

I can use all the preggie related tags again...Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment