Stories of life in the suburbs with Husband and our daughter Squishy and son Button!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Preggie's Gotta Learn

When the semester ended in December, my Argument professor said she was planning on teaching a class starting in January. I thought I was going to take a semester plus the summer off from school, but after hearing her description I slept on it for a few days.

Well, skip over my thought process. I have school tonight! 

Just this one class to get me out of the house and talking with adults once a week. Should take me well into my third trimester. I hope my water doesn't break on the classroom floor...

EDIT: I'm just about to start class for the night. I forgot that this professor uses all the allotted time for class less one potty break. Hmmm...four hours and I forgot a snack. Must plan better next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment