Stories of life in the suburbs with Husband and our daughter Squishy and son Button!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

I've come home at last...

Hello, all. It's been a while since I last graced the presence of this blog. This is my second lapse since starting. I will not promise that it will be the last.

I just spent an hour or so reading my past blogs and noticed that the writing style is fuzzy. I will attempt better use of punctuation in the future.

My current life is very different from the one I left on this blog well over a year ago!

Squishy is a remarkable three year old. She's smart as a whip and can carry a decent conversation for a girl her age.

"Where do all the colors come from?"

Quite an icebreaker, if you ask me.

Button will be two in June. He's all boy. Those of you with boys will know what I mean. He can charm his way out of a poopy diaper. He looks so much like his father at times. Maybe that's why he has me wrapped around his little finger.

We bought a house this past December. It's in a neighboring suburb so we are still close to family. The kids have their own rooms. The laundry room is on the same level as the bedrooms. Those are my favorite things.

There's big news on the horizon and it's not what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment